Breast Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Jun 16, 2017
- PARP Inhibitor for Metastatic Breast Cancer
NEJM Journal Watch, June 14, 20
- [Making better use of the clinical geneticist's expertise; treating physician could request a DNA test for most cancer patients].
Aalfs C M et al. Nederlands tijdschrift voor geneeskunde 2017 161(0) D1525
- Assessing Breast Cancer Risk Estimates Based on the Gail Model and Its Predictors in Qatari Women.
Bener Abdulbari et al. Journal of primary care & community health 2017 Jul 8(3) 180-187
- Clinical outcomes of female breast cancer according to BRCA mutation status.
Cronin-Fenton Deirdre P et al. Cancer epidemiology 2017 Jun 49128-137
- Combined immune checkpoint blockade as a therapeutic strategy for BRCA1-mutated breast cancer.
Nolan Emma et al. Science translational medicine 2017 Jun 9(393)
- Disparities in compliance with the Oncotype DX breast cancer test in the United States: A National Cancer Data Base assessment.
Kozick Zachary et al. American journal of surgery 2017 Jun
- Evaluating the NCCN Clinical Criteria for Recommending BRCA1 and BRCA2 Genetic Testing in Patients With Breast Cancer.
Cropper Caiqian et al. Journal of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network : JNCCN 2017 Jun 15(6) 797-803
- Genomic Study Seeks Clues to Help Explain Breast Cancer Disparities
NCI, June 13, 2017
- Performance of BRCA1/2 mutation prediction models in male breast cancer patients.
Moghadasi Setareh et al. Clinical genetics 2017 Jun
- Pharmacogenetics in cancer therapy - 8 years of experience at the Institute for Oncology and Radiology of Serbia.
Cavic Milena et al. Journal of B.U.ON. : official journal of the Balkan Union of Oncology 21(5) 1287-1295