Last Posted: Jun 18, 2017
- The Hope and Hype of CRISPR-Cas9 Genome Editing: A Review.
Musunuru Kiran et al. JAMA cardiology 2017 Jun
- A CRISPR New World: Attitudes in the Public toward Innovations in Human Genetic Modification.
Weisberg Steven M et al. Frontiers in public health 2017 5117
- New Developments in Human Genome Editing[PDF 285 KB] -
A Guide for Patients and Families Affected by Inherited Diseases and Disabilities
- Gene Therapy for β-Hemoglobinopathies.
Cavazzana Marina et al. Molecular therapy : the journal of the American Society of Gene Therapy 2017 May 25(5) 1142-1154
- CRISPR Epigenome Editing Hits the Big Time
NIH Common Funds, April 2017
- The future of human genome editing.
et al. Nature genetics 2017 Apr 49(5) 653
- The Future of Genome Editing
Nature Genetics editorial. April 26, 2017
- Scientists unveil CRISPR-based diagnostic platform
Broad Institute, April 13, 2017
- Toward Responsible Human Genome Editing.
Hynes Richard O et al. JAMA 2017 Apr
- CRISPR studies muddy results of older gene research
H Ledford, Nature News, April 2017
- Toward Responsible Human Genome Editing
RO Hynes et al, JAMA, April 10, 2017
- Genome editing: Bioethics shows the way.
Neuhaus Carolyn P et al. PLoS biology 2017 Mar 15(3) e2001934
- Genome editing: Bioethics shows the way
CP Neuhas et al, PLOS Biology, March 2017
- Gene delivery to the lungs: pulmonary gene therapy for cystic fibrosis.
Villate-Beitia Ilia et al. Drug development and industrial pharmacy 2017 Mar 1-11
- Genome editing in medicine - where are we?
L Blackburn, PHG Foundation, March 14, 2017
- Time for Genome Editing: Next-Generation Attenuated Malaria Parasites.
Singer Mirko et al. Trends in parasitology 2017 Mar (3) 202-213